Aims & Objectives
- 1. To provide a conductive environment for the physical, emotional, intellectual, ethical and aesthetical growth and development of child’s personality.
- 2. To equip them with requisite skills and knowledge to meet the aspirations of the ever changing society.
- 3. To provide them opportunities to draw out their best talent: to channelize their energies for balanced harmonious growth.
- 4. To encourage the Children to develop a healthy out look towards problems of life and develop a positive attitude.
- 5. To create respect regards in the minds of the children for age old cultures and traditions of our motherland.
- 6. To make the children aware of their role in the modern global society.