The school admits Tiny-Tots in class Pre-KG on the basis of verbal interaction with the child as well as both the parents. The admission procedure given is to be followed by each and every parent who seeks admission of his/her ward;
1) Purchase of prospectus cum admission form from the school office/reception on the announced dates.
2) Submission of the dully filled admission form along with the following documents:
a) Photocopy of Date of Birth Certificate of the child.
b) Medical fitness certificate from an M.B.B.S doctor, if the child is suffering from any physical illment.
c) Photocopy of Aadhar Card along with the photocopy of the marks sheet/degree of the highest exam passed by the both the parents.
d) Coloured 2×2 size photograph of the child with the parents and passport size photograph of the child alone.
3) Parents must be present at the time of verbal interaction with students.
4) Age Limit: 3 year to 4 year for Pre-KG classes.
5) Admission to other classes (LKG onwards) will be on the basis of child’s previous performance and availability of the seat.
6) In case of students of class IX/XI admission will be according to CBSE Examination/Admission by laws. (The student must have passed and cleared all subject/papers of their class VIII/X examination and declared pass by the concerned School/Board. The student must have passed their class VIII/X from a recognized School Education Board.
7) No Direct admissions are taken in class X/XII. (In transfer case admission is subjected to grant with C.B.S.E permission only.)
Note:- It is parents’ duty to deposit Fee by 10th of every month. After due date school imposes fine. Fee will be taken quarterly.