Admission to class Pre -KG
The school admits Tiny Tots in class pre-kg on the basis of verbal interview of the child as well as both the parents. The admission procedure given is to be followed by each and every parent who seeks admission of his/her ward:-
1. Purchase of prospects- cum admission form from the school office on the announced dates.
2. Submission of the duly filled admission form, along with the following documents:-
(a) Photocopy of date of birth certificate of the child.
(b) Medical fitness certificate from an M.B.B.S doctor stating that the child is not having speech , hearing, vision and learning detect/ deficiency and that he/she is capable of studying along with normal children.
(c) Photocopy of the marks sheet/degree of the highest exam passed by both the parents.
(d) Coloured 2×2 size photograph of the child with the parents and passport size photograph of the child alone.
3. Collection of interview letter regarding the date and time of the interview of the child ,from the school office at the time of submission of admission form.
4. Both the parents must be present at the time of interview, children absenting themselves on interview date won’t be interviewed later.
5. The child must have speech clarity, mental alertness and recognition of common objects.
Age Limit:- 2 ½ years to 3½ years
6. Admission to other classes (L.K.G. onwards) Will be on the basis of child’s previous performance.
Note : It is Parent’s duty to deposit fee by 10th of every month. After due date school imposes fine. Fee will be taken quarterly